Saturday, July 19, 2008

LOOK AT MY WORK!


See what I made today??/ No mean feat, putting those wretched Ikea thingies together, as everyone knows. So I feel justifiably proud of my effort. I am also working on a little cloth book of family faces that I will have pics for shortly. This is all for my gorgeous little grandson, Kieran who turns 1 tomorrow (where the hell did THAT year go?). I minded him and his bro on Friday (yesterday) as mummy had to work, mainly to pay for all the medication needed for poor sick little bubbie. Kieran has bronchial pneumonia, two ear infections and asthma. Luckily, as is the way with tiny ones, just spoke to Nat and he is back to his happy little self today, although still coughing badly. And, joy of joys, I get to have them overnight tonight because mummy and daddy are going out and it is wa-a-a-a-a-ay too cold to take sick bubbies in and out in this weather. I know, I sound pathetic, but it is honestly the highlight of my life to get to spend so much time with these little boys - I actually consider it a privelege to babysit them. I love my littlies to bits and pieces.
This will show you how much enjoyment Kieran gives me.Posted by Picasa

No comments: