Wednesday, October 8, 2008

STRANGE NEWS

Not only do I have a badly fractured shoulder blade (right) impeding my every breath with pain, but have just received an email from my ex to say that he is planning to marry at the end of the year (this will be his third wife). I couldn't give a rat's ass quite honestly, but he hasn't bothered to tell our children about his forthcoming wedding, although he has told them about her. Apparently she just wants to be "friends" with my Nat. Well, excuse me, but I'm afraid the position of mother was filled quite a long time ago, so don't even be letting that little idea in your tiny brain, love!

2 comments:

Magpie's Mumblings said...

Oh my. Talk about adding insult to injury! Speaking of which - what on earth did you do to your shoulder?
Now I'm concentrating on sending good get-better vibes your way...and bad vibes HIS way.
{{{Midge}}}
MA

arlee said...

gentle hugs my dear to you---and to hell with them!